How do Endnote and Refworks compare to Mendeley or Zotero? In general, free reference managers are preferred unless the paid ones are amazing.

- r

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Mari McLeod <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Chris,

I'm just getting to grip with Refworks which seems to be a better system. I have used Endnote for the past 2 years but I've had many issues with it, mostly minor issues. It's still a good tool and it definitely helps when your writing.

Mari