Dear all

I am looking for 11-17 year olds to complete an online questionnaire about alcohol.

If you have any sons, daughters, cousins, friends, neighbours, brothers or sisters in this age group I would be really grateful if you would be able to ask them if they would like to take part.  For 11-15 year olds parental consent is needed and I can send you the necessary forms.  Anyone aged 16 or 17 can be sent a link to the questionnaire and give consent online.

Please do get in touch if you are able to help:  [log in to unmask] and I'll provide full details

I am very happy to take part in any other studies in return

Many thanks and best wishes

Emma Davies

--
Emma L Davies BSc MSc