How do Endnote and Refworks compare to Mendeley or Zotero? In general, free
reference managers are preferred unless the paid ones are amazing.

- r

--
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - Andre
Gide

Robert Teszka | Twitter @RobTeszka | http://facebook.com/RobMagus
http://robteszka.wordpress.com/ | http://scienceofmagic.org