Hi all,

I'm using the Abraham & Michie (2008) taxonomy of behaviour change
techniques to code published interventions for a systematic review. Has
anyone else used this taxonomy? Would anyone be willing to cross code some
of the papers (a random sub-sample of those I'm including, 5-10 depending
on how much time people have)? I could obviously do the same in return, or
help out in any way that might be useful for you.

Let me know if anyone's interested, it'd really be appreciated,

Many thanks,

Kiera

--
Kiera Bartlett

PhD Student
Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology Research Group
School of Health and Related Research
University of Sheffield
S1 4DA
Tel: 01142 222 975