Thx a lot Joan. Appreciated. X
'You have to know the past to understand the present' Carl Sagan

From: Joan Lucy Conolly <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:50:37 +0200
To: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: How do i~we explain our educational influences in learning to improve our educational influences as practitioner-researchers within the social and other formations that dynamically include us?

Dear All on the Practitioner-Researcher network

We are delighted to report that we have set up a Special Interest Group (SIG) for Action Research and Self Study at HELTASA this year which is taking place at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University from 30 November to 2 December, 2011.

The Action Research and Self Study SIG will meet in the ‘North West’ venue on Thursday, 1 December, at 12.40.

We have described the SIG as follows ...

Action Research and Self Study SIG

This SIG focuses on all aspects of Action Research and Self Study as a practitioner-research approach which addresses social and educational issues. This group already networks via three jisc mails, namely Action Research Africa Network [[log in to unmask]], Practitioner-Researcher [[log in to unmask]], and Transformative Educational Studies Masters and Doctoral Studies [[log in to unmask]]. The annual SIG meeting at HELTASA meeting will be used for face-to-face interaction to enhance the relationships and practice forged digitally throughout the year, and to plan for the year following.

We will be electing three people to run the SIG at the first meeting, so please do come and join us, if you are anywhere in the vicinity!

We are looking forward to seeing as many people as possible at this meeting.

Take care

Joan

"This e-mail is subject to our Disclaimer, to view click http://www.dut.ac.za/pages/22414"

"This e-mail is subject to our Disclaimer, to view click http://www.dut.ac.za/pages/22414"