Just to clarify
The information from Budd Hall is not just a student movement – it involves whole university systems – and it is a development that has been happening for several years world wide. I strongly encourage you to inquire into this very significant paradigmatic shift, that will indeed recognise the philosophical imperatives that you discuss Graham, within the very real demands of living systems in which communities are embedded and indeed, to which they are morally accountable.

Kind regards
Susan