Hi cris

I didn't say _emphasise it_

I was vague. I wasn't meaning to be coy. I was speeding up. I wanted to
get coffee before they closed etc. The story of a panic

What I have in mind is more to do with speed and rhythm. as a coefficient

starting with and, the way I hear it. puts the voice on a downhill run,
speeds it, pulls it

yours beginning _slow_ is more stately

and I am interested in going through that rushing

I'm prioritising the uttered over the page read

-----
----