Dear Victor and list,
Thanks Victor for introducing this issue. I fully agree with you. This is
becoming a growing problem. The oversight of academic publication decisions
should be in the hands of the same research community that it serves. I
would like to support Victor's statement and hope that all of us take our
individual responsibility when it comes to this issue.
Erik
Erik Stolterman
*http://transground.blogspot.com/
Organizational Design Competence<http://www.organizationaldesigncompetence.com/>