Thanks Simon - hadn't thought of that either! Yes I'm using Lion and Chrome so that is definitely an option.

cheers

Julian

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
[log in to unmask]" photoname="Thomson, Simon" src="cid:part1.09070805.04080907@bath.ac.uk" name="postbox-contact.jpg" height="25px" width="25px">
Thomson, Simon
16 November 2011 13:39
If you are fortunate to be running OS X 10.7 on a mac then the Chrome browser will allow you to operate in Full Screen mode (with absolutely no part of the browser window). - very useful for screen recording.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/whats-new/features.html#fullscreenapps

Simon Thomson

Head of E-Learning
Centre for Learning & Teaching
Leeds Metropolitan University
Caedmon Hall 122
Headingley Campus
LS6 3QS

0113 81 26303

SEDA Accreditation in Embedding Learning Technologies
 Apple Distinguished Educator •  Apple Education Mentor