Hi Lorna,
As Ann quite rightly points out, our annual conference will be next year.
However we do have an Annual Dinner on 23rd November 2011 in Manchester, the speaker is Diana Kloss. On the night we have decided to open the floor to delegates for an Employment Law question and answer session. I expect similar questions posted on Jisc will be answered during the evening.
Currently the uptake is low and we are considering cancelling the event next week if the numbers don't increase. This would be a great shame as anyone who knows Diana knows what a fantastic advocate of OH she is. She has presented to our group on many occasions over the years and her advice is always current and appropriate to our profession.
If you, or colleagues, would like to attend please download a form from the website www.nwohg.co.uk
The event is bring hosted at a five star hotel and if you join our membership, the meal only costs £25.
So, to those Jiscmail members who live near Manchester,  please join us and show your support.
Kind regards
Allison

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 Nov 2011, at 11:15, Lorna Huggon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi List
>
> On the back of my last email does anyone know of any OH conferences  north of Watford!!!. Most of the ones that are coming up are based in London. In this months Occupational Health there is a conf on Managing Employee Health and Absence in London which would be really helpful for me
>

> Thanks
> Lorna

> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH