Wow, like others this really makes my blood boil!
I am Secretary of the NWOHG and we will be sending a response to the NMC, once we have lobbied our members.
I wonder if other group heads would do the same? I suggest this may have more impact, together with responses from the OH Educators.
I will be asking our members for comments but I wonder if members of Jiscmail would mind posting theirs on the site, for inclusion in all our responses.
Kind regards
Allison

Sent from my iPhone

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: