Hi all - Just to let you know that PAM Recruitment are currently investigating the potential theft of data which was held on a secure server accessible only to PAM Recruitment employees. it appears that an ex-employee may have taken data prior to leaving our business and becoming involved with a company named Healthcare Resourcing. If you believe that you may have been affected, please advise [log in to unmask] as she is currently involved in the investigation. PAM Directors are taking this matter very seriously and will report any breaches of data protection to the relevant authorities including the police and the data commissioners office. If anyone wishes to contact me directly regarding this matter please contact our head office on 01925227000. Jane

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: