From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Allison Caine
Sent: 28 November 2011 14:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Strike Day - 30th Nov

As this would come under 'Dependent Care Leave', it will be interesting to see it challenged!

In a message dated 28/11/2011 14:32:08 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> writes:
Even if I can find child care,
Its going to be at least 3 pound an hour,
For 3 children.

Who has to pick up the bill ?

The NUT ?

My Employer ?

No Me

That’s 72 pound not going to Santa,
And of course this is going to be a one off isn’t it ?