Hi again all

Just to confirm the letter I received was genuine, and they acknowledged
asking for bank details on line was not the best thing to do!!

Wendy

--
Kind regards

Wendy

*Wendy Stimson* RGN RSCPHN (OH)
Director

*AWL Occupational Health Ltd
*Tel: 01293 532477
Mob: 07814 288642
www.awloh.co.uk

AWL Occupational Health Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 7380521
Registered office:The Meridian, 4 Copthall House, Station Square, Coventry
CV1 2FL

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: