From: Narrative Inquiry where social science meets art [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Smail
Sent: 29 November 2011 07:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Map for Saturday

Hi All

Alec asked me to send a map for those of us who are meeting on Sat.  Here is a link
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=531597&y=180292&z=0&sv=SE1%208NY&st=PostCode&lu=N&tl=~&ar=y&bi=~&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf

The address is

Sesame Institute
Christ Church
27 Blackfriars Road
London SE1 8NY

My mobile is 07931 348052 if you get lost.  There is very limited parking.

The nearest tube is Southwark on the Jubilee line. You come up to land level and turn left into Blackfriars Road.  Go under the bridge, past the post office until you see a little church,CHRIST CHURCH  in a garden.  The SESAME office is round the right hand side of this building - large brown dooors, up one step. Please be warned - this is a tiny office serving drama and movement as a means of therapy.  coffee and tea and biscuits will be supplied to those bringing a good story.  We said the meeting is ten to twelve didnt we?

Alec do we know who is coming?

Looking forward

Mary

Mary Smail
Director,
Sesame Institute for Drama and Movement Therapy
 www.sesame-institute.org<http://www.sesame-institute.org>