Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Cultural Consultation Service at Queen Mary University of
London is, I am very pleased to invite you to a state of the art event on
cultural consultation in mental health care we are organising on Wednesday
18th of January 2012 from 9.30am to 16.30pm at Mile End Hospital, London,
E1 4DG

It is a free event, but spaces are limited, so please confirm if you want
to book a place. Do forward on to anyone you think may be interested in
attending.

For more information about the conference please contact Bertine de Jongh
[log in to unmask] or telephone 020 7882 2015.

To register your interest please contact Pat Staples on [log in to unmask]
telephone 020 7882 2011

Further information, a full programme of speakers and more workshop details
will follow soon.

Best wishes,

Bertine

 Bertine de Jongh
*Cultural Consultation Service*
Centre for Psychiatry
Wolfson Institute for Preventive Medicine
Barts and the London School of Medicine & Dentistry
Old Anatomy Building
Charterhouse Square
London EC1M 6BQ

Tel: 020 7882 2015

 ------------------------------

[image: barts and the london logo]
[image: ccs logo]
*SAVE THE DATE*

9.30 to 16.30
Mile End Hospital
*Transforming the Culture of Care* *State of the the art event on cultural
consultation in mental health care*

   - To reflect on findings and learning from our cultural consultation
   service in Tower Hamlets
   - To consider models and methods of care provision and commissioning
   that are needed to meet patient needs, tackle inequalities, and address the
   complexity of care, whilst delivering on quality and cost-effectiveness.
   - To provide a platform for commissioners, service providers, clinicians
   and service users to discuss best ways to address the current challenges in
   mental health care.

Places are free but spaces are limited, please contact Pat Staples by 7
December 2011 to reserve a place

email: [log in to unmask]
telephone: 020 7882 2011
fax: 020 7882 5728