Dear All

Supporting women to have a homebirth: a practical guide for midwives was also released last week

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Supporting-Women-Give-Birth-Home/dp/0415560306/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_5

'In a climate where women are expected to be offered the choice of homebirth, but it is still not yet a reality for most women, this is an important resource for midwives and students alike.
Homebirth engenders a great deal of media attention but there is only limited educational material available on the topic. This book therefore fills a significant gap in the market. I would
recommend it to you.'  Professor Cathy Warwick CBE, Royal College of Midwives General Secretary

All the best

Mary