>> ...it is damnéd near as difficult to convincingly "fake" a breathtakingly
> mediocre style as it is to convincingly "fake" a breathtakingly Fine one.

Alphons Lhotsky, the great scholar of "Quellenkunde" (research about sources) gave us a rule:
"Kinderl, wenn alles stimmt, dann stimmt etwas nicht"
Children, if everything is right, there is something not right.
Because a forger would try to make everything correctly …
There comes my sympathy for this thing.
Yours
Karl

to: [log in to unmask]