From: Talis Aspire Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dunne, Michael
Sent: 09 November 2011 09:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Updated SFX target parser for Aspire

Richard

Thank you for making this available for other customers. We installed it on our SFX instance yesterday, and I am very pleased with the functionality. It works very well with a number of resources that didn't play nicely with the Bookmarklet (in our experience anyway), such as JSTOR, EBSCO and Primo.

Regards,
Michael

Michael Dunne
The Library