I really hope this gets to you in time, I was involved in a robbery during my
trip to Barcelona,Spain. I was mugged,all my belongings including mobile
phone and credit card were all stolen.I asked my bank to cancel my cards and
place hold on my account to avoid unauthorized access. I need your help as am

trying to raise money to get back home.

Am cash strapped at the moment. I've made contact with my bank but the best
they could do was to send me a new card in the mail which will take 3-5
working days to arrive here. I need you to lend me some money to sort my self
out of this predicament, i will pay back once i make it out of Spain.

Western union  is the fastest option to wire funds to me. Let me know if you need

my details(Full names/location) to effect a transfer. You can reach me via email.

Kind regards
Ian

--
Ian Stringer