Hi

Apologies if this has been commented on previously (I checked the archive and M-Libraries wiki but may have missed a previous post/discussion!).

I am interested in tracking the number of download requests for a new library mobile application and click throughs to web sites / resources e.g. mobile friendly version of the library site.

I am aware of various site tracking services e.g. Google Analytics but I wanted to know whether this would work to monitor downloads of applications rather than documents?

Has anybody set this up for their library at all? I would be very interested to hear of any similar projects and links to useful services / blogs. Any suggestions gratefully received!

My email is: [log in to unmask] to reply off list. Happy to summarise and feedback to the list with any useful comments / advice.

Many thanks.
Martin
Librarian: Resources and Outreach
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Trust