Hello

Please has anyone experience of taking part in the formal teaching of

Level 2 and 3 Awards in Employment and Personal Learning Skills in
Health (4239-02/03)?

Our colleagues in the Learning Centre are just beginning to set this up,
and have asked me to help (with an introduction to finding information,
and a bit about learning styles).

I'd just be glad of any general reflections on how it went!

Thanks

Dorothy

Dorothy Halfhide
Laxton Library
Dept 401A, Learning Centre
Peterborough City Hospital
Edith Cavell Campus
Bretton Gate
PE3 9GZ

01733 678081

"This message may contain legally privileged, confidential, commercial
or patient information intended to be for the use of the individual(s)
or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
advise the sender and destroy all copies of the message as you would any
other confidential waste (shredding or incineration for printed-copies,
deletion for electronic copies).  Please note that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited."

www.peterboroughandstamford.nhs.uk
<http://www.peterboroughandstamford.nhs.uk>