Hello colleagues,

I am wondering if someone can assist me. One of our senior nurses in our maternity unit in South Australia wants to know if there is a "best practice" procedure relating to new born and mother identification in UK hospitals.

I have done the usual searches on Medline/Pubmed, Maternity and Infant care, Cochrane, CINAHL, etc.

If your hospital's maternity unit is able to share their information, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Kind regards,  Wanda

Wanda Dillon
Library Manager
Lyell McEwin Hospital
SA Health
Government of South Australia

Tel: (08) 8133 2207
Front Desk Tel: (08) 8182 9170
Fax: (08) 8182 9321

Northern Adelaide Local Health Network
SA Health | Government of South Australia

This e-mail may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use, distribute or copy this e-mail. If this e-mail is received in error, please inform the sender by return e-mail and delete the original. If there are doubts about the validity of this message, please contact the sender by telephone. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the e-mail and any attached files for viruses.