Dear All,

I’ve had an urgent request for a copy of a german medical article from one of our doctors. The article is:

von Heymann, Christian (10/2011). "Kostenreduktion im Krankenhaus – Transfusionswesen: Kann die Behandlung der präoperativen Anämie Kosten reduzieren?". Anästhesiologie, Intensivmedizin, Notfallmedizin, Schmerztherapie : AINS (0939-2661), 46 (10), p. 648.

DOI: 10.1055/s-0031-1291942

The reference to the article is below.

https://www.thieme-connect.com/ejournals/abstract/ains/doi/10.1055/s-0031-1291942

Is there a library out there that would be willing to send me a copy of the article?

Kind regards,  Wanda

Wanda Dillon
Library Manager
Lyell McEwin Hospital
SA Health
Government of South Australia

Tel: (08) 8133 2207

Front Desk Tel: (08) 8182 9170
Fax: (08) 8182 9321
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Northern Adelaide Local Health Network
SA Health | Government of South Australia

This e-mail may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use, distribute or copy this e-mail. If this e-mail is received in error, please inform the sender by return e-mail and delete the original. If there are doubts about the validity of this message, please contact the sender by telephone. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the e-mail and any attached files for viruses.