Dear colleagues,

One of our readers has found a systematic review in the Joanna Briggs Institute Library.

http://connect.jbiconnectplus.org/Default.aspx

It is not available through normal interlending channels. There does not seem to be any way in which we can purchase a one-off item from this resource.

Does anyone subscribe and if so would you be able to send me it?

We are happy to be charged the usual British library rate and will send our BL account number and a request number.

The item is:

Tay, Hegney and Ang “A systematic review on the factors affecting effective communication between registered nurses and adult oncology patients” Joanna Briggs Institute Library Systematic Reviews Year2010  : Vol.8  : pp.913-59

We know that a version of this work was published online in the Int J of Evidence Based Healthcare, but it is NOT an acceptable substitute.

Thanks.

Jenny

Dr Jenny Brine

Subject Librarian