Belatedly, I should mention that to wrap OS folded sheets
individually I use kitchen freezer Glad Bags (N. American brand).
The 2 litre capacity bag is dimensioned 17.7 x 33 cms.  These do not
have zips  but are open ended and can be folded over and taped shut
allowing for variations in size.

There are many sizes and combinations.

http://well.ca/products/glad-zipper-freezer-bags_16438.html

There are also Ziploc bags with slider closers.

http://www.ziploc.ca/en/products/bags/freezer-smart-zip.aspx

I have no idea whether the plastic chemistry is stable and should be
used for long term usage.

iain Taylor
Halifax, NS

They come in different sizes but the