Dear Colleagues,

Could anyone supply the following article? BL have reported it is unavailable through their document supply until Feb 2012

.

Efficiency of biofeedback therapy for chronic constipation in children

Suniæ-Omejc  M,Mihanoviæ M

Collegium Antropologicum 2002 DEC 26 Suppl p. 93-101

We can supply our BL details if necessary

Kind regards

Dave

Dave Sayers
Library Assistant

Library & Information Services
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Suites 2, 3 & 8 Armley Park Court
Stanningley Road, Leeds LS12 2AE

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 0113 295 3085 / Fax: 0113 295 3086

www.leedslibraries.nhs.uk - Leeds Libraries for NHS Staff website

Resource of the month - Prodigy (formerly Clinical Knowledge Summaries)- providing up-to-date clinical knowledge to help healthcare professionals and patients manage the conditions commonly in seen in primary and first contact care. Further information is available from www.libraries.leeds.nhs.uk/Resources/Resource-of-the-Month.htm