Hi Folks, does anyone hold the following book and be willing to lend.  British Library only location I can find and their copy is ref. only.

Grenzueberschreitende Familienbeziehungen: Aktuere und Meiden des Kulturtransfers in der Fruehen Neuzeit
Authors Nolde, Dorothea & Opitz, C
ISBN 9783412201005
Pub. Boehlau, Koeln 2008 (First Edition)

Our British Library Customer Code and formal request will be provided.

Kind regards
Helen

Helen Skinner
Inter Library Loans
Library, Special Collections & Museums
University of Aberdeen, University Library, Bedford Road, Aberdeen,  AB24 3AA