Dear Rose,

This sounds like a great idea.

As far as I'm aware there isn't a document which shows who will and won't
supply electronic items.  We've recently begun checking licensing
agreements to see if we can supply electronic items, although it's only a
trial at the moment as the information is only available to higher grade
staff and they are very busy.

Best wishes, Pete.

--On 05 November 2011 09:42 +0000 Rose Salmon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Tongue in cheek subject line but a headache for all of us trying to
> satisfy requests from e resources. Being a young parr in the fast flowing
> river of experience that is the ILL community, I have a couple of quick
> questions I'd like to pose to everyone regarding supply of items from e
> sources (books or journals).
>
> 1. Is there a database/spreadsheet/list of locations held by anyone that
> indicates who will loan/ who might loan/who returns a blanket 'no'
> response to any request? 2. If not I would really like know what your
> institutional policy is regarding supply of this type of requests? It
> would be a great help to me a great deal in dealing with this type of
> request if I knew who not to approach thereby saving unnecessary time and
> effort for both parties.
>
> Happy to collate and share any information I receive for the benefit of
> all.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rose Salmon
>
> ILLs Lincoln

Pete Barrett
Inter-Library Loan and Document Supply Supervisor
Arts and Social Sciences Library