From: Freedman, Vanessa [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:54:42 +0000
Subject: Index to Hebrew Periodicals (Mafteah Heyfah)

Does anyone subscribe to this? As far as I can see, no library in London has it, much to the surprise of one of our lecturers who used to work in the US.

Thanks

Vanessa

Vanessa Freedman

Hebrew & Jewish Studies Librarian

UCL Library Services

University College London

Gower Street

London WC1E 6BT

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7679 2598 (Internal ext. 32598)

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7679 7373

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.ucl.ac.uk/library

**Please remember the environment and only print this if necessary**