Derek,

We have 2CQR Self issue, fines and returns sorters.

Regards Leo

Leo O'Neill
Head of Library Development
University of Bedfordshire, UK
Tel: 01582 743404 (fax 489325)
Mb: 07912 999012

>>> "MacKenzie, Derek" <[log in to unmask]> 03/11/2011 11:26 >>>

Dear all

Just a quick straw poll as I’m gathering information.
Could anyone who has moved to using RFID in conjunction with Millennium please drop me a line.

Thanks

Derek

Derek Mackenzie
Public Services Manager
University Library
City University London
Phone: 020 7040 5638
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.city.ac.uk

This email and its contents are the property of City University London.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached
files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this
message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited
unless specifically stated otherwise