The November issue of Serials is now available to view via the UKSG website.

It is quite a monumental moment for us, the last ever issue of Serials, but we are going out with a bumper bundle. Alongside the main issue, we present the second of our occasional supplements, this time focussing on the hot topic of Mobile Technologies.

Included in this final issue you will find a few more papers from this year's successful UKSG Conference in Harrogate, and articles on themes ranging from 'open data', to digitization, ORCID, and the EU tendering process. We have an interview with the British Library's new Head of Higher Education, Maja Maricevic, and a profile of the Director of the US ISSN Center, Regina Romano Reynolds. And we catch up with two former students who attended the UKSG Conference on places sponsored by UKSG to see where they are now.

And finally ...

Just a quick reminder (as if you need one) that from January 2012 the journal will be back under its new name, Insights: the UKSG journal. So, look out for the new name (or simply Insights) being used in communications from now on. And don't forget, we will be e-only!

Lorraine & Steve

Steven Sharp
Resource Acquisition Team Leader
(Co-Editor of the UKSG journal Serials)