Hi,

> grid106 doesn't appear in your site BDII, so either it isn't publishing at
all or
> you forgot to add it to the list of site BDII URLs. If I try an ldapsearch
directly
> to grid106 it hangs, so I assume it's firewalled from outside.

Exactly. Yesterday it was seen int he site BDII. The resource bdii had died,
I restarted it, now it seems to be working. It complains about the VO
maxjobs backend not working. I could schedule jobs via WMS (so the 'no
compatible resources' is only seen in Nagios SAM job status), but they stay
scheduled indefinitely.

Szabolcs