Dear Cherry,

Sorry, can't help with the dispersal of the Parkinson collection.

However, "Min. Conch." was the standard zoological etc. abbreviation for
James Sowerby's heavily illustrated six volume "Mineral Conchology of
Great Britain" (London, 1812 to 1829/30). Sowerby drew on very many
collections for his descriptions and illustrations, and this was one of
main sources for the invertebrate palaeontology of Britain for at perhaps
half a century, and remains in use in palaeontological nomenclature.

(I've just checked and the Bristol University Library has a complete set.)

Best wishes

Patrick