Hello,

I would be really keen to hear from anyone whose college is currently using electronic PLSPs via Moodle?

This year we have been using a new electronic PLSP system on a staff computer network drive.

Our next step is to move to using Moodle for our PLSPs and other Extended Learning Support paperwork. This would enable both students, and staff to access the student’s support records.

If you are currently using PLSPs via your college VLE or know of any colleges who are, it would be great to hear from you,

Kind regards,

Megan

Megan Faye

Guidance and Support Administrator

Room  106

Clydebank College

College Square, Queen's Quay

Clydebank

G81 1BF

Telephone: 0141 951 7440

www.clydebank.ac.uk

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disclose, distribute or copy the contents of this email. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. No warranty is given that this email is free of viruses. The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Clydebank College or its management.
Clydebank College is a registered charitable organisation SC 021185