On 22 November 2011 20:36, Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> [...]

Ah, this. What version of MySQL are you using? Alessandra found issues with
the mysql configurator in YAIM with MySQL 5.5, because it uses different
keywords to describe the same thing.
(In particular, to quote from the emails on dpm-user-forum:

May be this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5856511/how-to-setup-inno-db-in-mysql-5-5-8

So replacing "TYPE = InnoDB" by " ENGINE = InnoDB" should fix the issue.

I can confirm from the manual that it is ENGINE what is specified for MySQL
5.5
)

Sam

Ewan