-----Original Message-----
From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Markwick

We are surgery that does in house anticoagulation monitoring.Has anyone done
a practice cost analysis to see if its cheaper to switch to dabigatran &
free up the nurses time to do other things? Currently prescribing isnt a
real budget per se but its something the PCT keeps an eye on whereas staff
costs are real.