Again many thanks and apologies for the delay in thanking everyone.

Best wishes

Paul Bromley

On 16 November 2011 09:55, Paul Pickering <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I suppose you would only need any if it were 'actual people' that were being
appraised.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Hawking
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Appraisal toolkits - ?? Compulsory???

I'm always confused about the issue of personal information being included
in an appraisal: why do you need any?

Mary Hawking
"thinking - independent thinking - is to humans as swimming is to cats: we
can do it if we really have to."  Mark Earles on Radio 4.

--
Best Wishes

Paul Bromley

www.informatiks.com