Dear colleagues,

Please find below an invitation to the Awards Ceremony for our DAAD-Competition "Germany 2051" in London on Tuesday, 6th December. You are all cordially invited and welcome to bring along colleagues or students. We do, however, kindly ask anyone attending to RSVP in advance, since space is limited.

Many thanks and we hope to see you there,

Chris

DAAD Germany 2051 Competition

Dear DAAD Alumni and Friends of the DAAD,

You are cordially invited to attend the Awards Ceremony of our latest student competition Germany 2051 - What will it be like?

in which students were encouraged to share their vision of Germany 2051 with us.

Journalist Misha Glenna, whose series on "The Invention of Germany" has just been broadcast on BBC 4, will be handing over the awards to the authors/creators of the 10 best submissions and will give a short speech.

Apart from British DAAD alumni and current German scholarship holders in the UK, we would like to invite university lecturers, students and other friends of the DAAD who share an interest in Germany. We would very much like to welcome you to what is looking to be an evening of fun and exchange of ideas.

The ceremony will take place in Bloomsbury House, 2-3 Bloomsbury Square, London WC1A 2RL, on Tuesday, 6th of December, from 6-8pm.

RSVP asap to: [log in to unmask]  We will be operating on a first come first serve basis.

Dress code: smart casual