Hello,

I am looking for contact details for engagement officers at a number of museums.  I ran a successful outreach and engagement event 'Future Animals' an artist/museum/university collaboration delivering events to three groups of between 10 and 15, 14-19 year olds .  For more details please see  NCCPE case study  http://www.publicengagement.ac.uk/how/case-studies/future-animals .

We are now applying for Wellcome funding to roll this out to other regions.  We put a call out via the NCCPE network and other contact and we now have a number of universities and some museums, however we do not have contact for all the  Education Outreach officers.  The event has a time dimension past, present and future (animal domestication in particular wolf to dog is the past, modern dog breeds the present and the participants create future animals via art work) and we have worked as an archaeology (partic zooarchaeology i.e. bones) and biosciences collaboration and at the National Museum Wales we worked with the biosci outreach officer.

So far we have identified the following locations, zooarchaeologist, universities and suggested museums.  I have asked the zooarchaeologist to make links with the museums but thought the direct approach would also be good.  Apart from Manchester, Sheffield and Reading where we have good links, do you work for any of the following museums or do you have a suggested museum? I also know that Norwich were interested but I am having trouble identifying a suitable set of partners.

London	James Morris	UCL?	MOLAS
Leeds	Terry O'Connor	York University	EXCITE
Leicester	Richard Thomas	Leicester University	?
Nottingham	Naomi Sykes	Nottingham University	Nottingham University Museum
Sheffield	Umberto Albarella	Sheffield University	Sheffield Museum
Edinburgh	Linda Fibiger	Edinburgh University	NMS
Manchester	Chantal Conoller/Colin
Richards?	Manchester 	Manchester University Museum
Reading	Robin Bendrey	Reading University	Museum of English Life

Thanks for you help and interest.

Jacqui Mulville (PhD),
On research leave Sept 2011 to Sept 2012, replies to email may be slower during this period.

Cardiff Osteoarchaeological Research Group
www.facebook.com/CORGROUP

Join Guerrilla Archaeology: get down and dirty with the past
http://www.facebook.com/GuerillaArchaeology

School of History, Archaeology and Religion,
Cardiff University, Humanities Building, Colum Drive, CARDIFF, CF10 3EU
http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/share/contactsandpeople/academicstaff/K-O/mulville-jacqui-dr-overview_new.html
Tel: + 44 (0) 29 2087 4247
Fax: + 44 (0) 29 2087 4929