Sorry, I wasn't being very clear.

I generated subject-level maps using a different kind of analysis (not provided in FSL), one which provides voxel-wise amplitude information within a particular frequency band. First I tried using randomise to get group results using those maps, and those were somewhat successful. Parallel to that, I wanted to generate group level results with Feat (parametric testing), so I mimicked individual Feat directories by creating reg directories, etc., and just called those subject-level maps "cope1.nii.gz" in each manually created .feat/stats directory, etc.

My question is regarding differences between results from Feat and randomise, that is, why t values would be so much higher with group level randomise compared to group level Feat.