Dear Dr. Smith,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

About the multiple 68 comparisons correction, do you mean that if my significant level is 0.05, using Bonferroni correction, p <0.007 (0.05/68)for each ROI?

I did not do that.  I checked my data again, even with that.  still couple of ROIs survived. While randomise showed none significant voxel.  Does it mean "randomise" is conservative (less sensitive)? Or shall I change the TFCE default setting to less connectivity (default=26)?  Sometime, the randomise will give a huge number for the permutation needed for the contrast.  For example, it will say "1.8347 e+10 permutation needed.  I only did 5000.  Will that affect the results since not enough permutations are performed?

From you paper, skeletonized images follow Gaussian distribution.  Is it ok for me to use parametric statistical methods?

Sorry for throwing lots of questions to you.  I want to make sure that I did not mess up my data analysis before publishing my results.

Thanks a lot again.
Have a nice weekend!
Yingying