Many thanks, BettyAnn.  Would love to take a look a this script if you are willing to share it-- I'll email you separately.

 If one of the FMRIB experts could weigh in, I remain curious as to how FEAT handles this normally-- specific q's revised below:

1) In the FEAT GUI, there is a button to "apply temporal filtering" to a given EV.  Is temporal filtering also normally applied to motion parameters included in the FEAT model?

2) How does FEAT execute the temporal filtering of EVs?  Is there a way to use that code outside of the GUI?

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Best,
Ted