Dear Mark
I tried your suggestion putting in the full extension but it doesn't work

best regard

Matteo

2011/11/29 Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Matteo,

Try putting in the full extension too (e.g. .nii.gz) as this would
be put in if you selected the file using the file browser in the
GUI, and the tests for the file existing in the tcl will fail unless
this is included.

All the best,
Mark