Hi - perhaps you can use FIRST on the individual structurals (if you have T1-weighted data) then transform these to diffusion space?
Alternatives are:
	- use a weighting mask in FLIRT to make registration better around the caudate/ventricle area
	- use FNIRT on FA images and the FMRIB58 atlas as a target

Saad

--
Saad Jbabdi
University of Oxford, FMRIB Centre