fslreorient2std did the trick for me. Thanks!

Tren

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Actually, please use fslreorient2std instead of fslswapdim.
All the best,
Mark

On 20 Nov 2011, at 16:34, Stephen Smith wrote:

Hi try fslswapdim first, to match the orientation of mni152

Cheers

Stephen M. Smith,  Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Associate Director,   Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington,
Oxford. OX3 9 DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)