www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~douaud

De : Nuria Pujol <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Vendredi 11 Novembre 2011 12h21
Objet : [FSL] VBM-longitudinal ROI

Hello,

I performed a longitudinal whole brain VBM analysis using Douaud et  al 2009  protocol. In order to test a hypothesis, now I would like to perform a ROI analysis. Would it be correct to perform it using this longitudinal pre-processing for VBM? I did not find any paper about this issue

Thanks a lot,

Núria