Hi Eugene,

Thanks for your quick reply!

When I tried to paste the EV information (I have a large number of subjects), the first column is the first EV and not Group number. Is there a way to paste the group number assignment via paste option? (instead of changing the GUI fifty times, I wanted to set up as txt file and paste it. I seemed to remember there was such option before?).

Thanks again.

From Sang