Hi - there's various relevant examples in the FEAT manual - probably the closest one to your case is:
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/feat5/detail.html#ANOVA1factor4levels
Cheers.

On 11 Nov 2011, at 11:21, Kamilla Miskowiak wrote:

I am about to perform the group level analysis in FEAT comparing 3 groups. I need to set up an F-test across these groups followed by post-hoc t-tests, but am unsure how to do this in FEAT. Can someone help? Many thanks! Kamilla

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve