Dear all,

I have had Medical care in multiple countries and hear all the arguments for superiority. There are great practitioners everywhere but as far as systems and quality of care I am most impressed with NHS . What they do with available funding is amazing. They also take care of the deceptively simple things like showing someone how to walk on the crutches and negotiate unlevel surfaces and stairs

 I am wondering though if there has  been a concerted effort to manage paper trails which cost a lot in labour to make and retain plus there is incredible amounts of repetition rather than passing one piece of paper to 20 people they all write their own and then transcribe. Even in similar departments.

Amy Price
Empower 2 Go
Building Brain Potential
Http://empower2go.com